Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So Much For Catching Up

I hope that your Independence Weekend was as safe and prosperous as mine was. However, as Robert Burns once wrote, (and Vin Scully regularly quotes) the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. How correct he was.

My four day weekend snipped down to nearly nothing. So did my chances of getting a lot of work done on the blog. What is in the queue in the next few days:

The Petersen Ranch review
South Llano River State Park Blind #4 Initial Review
July 2nd San Angelo State Park Blind Report
July 6th San Angelo State Park Blind Report
Fredericksburg Nature Center Photo Blind Initial Review
Hummer House Photo Blind Initial Review

The first two are written and will go out over the next 4 days. The Blind Reports should be pretty easy to put together and will follow immediately thereafter. The FNC and Hummer House Reviews will take longer.

And, with any luck, I'll be able to finally get some progress made on cleaning off my desk at home...

[July 10th Edit-- I've delayed publishing the South Llano River Blind #4 to sometime next week and the Fredericksburg Nature Center review is temporarily on hold while I await some additional information...]

Image: Ash-Throated Flycatcher, San Angelo S.P. (c) 2008 Jim Miller

No comments: