Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Feature: Texas Photo Blind Map


I have added a link to my Photo Blinds Google map. It appears that they have added some new features so I am slowly but surely adding solid hypertext links within each of the locations. On locations that I have visited, I will note the last time that I was there. If I have made a blog entry describing the area, I will note that as well.

If you know of photo blinds that I have not added (on public land or on a pay-for-use on private land), please let me know and I will consider adding it.

Image: Northern Cardinal (Female) and unidentified bird, South Llano River S.P., (c) 2008 Jim Miller

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't see any way to contact you, so here's a couple more photo blinds:

Hornsby Bend (Map)
Free. Open sunrise to sunset.

Southeast Metropolitan Park (Map)

Unknown said...

Good information, Nosajio. I will add them to the list, though I don't remember seeing the blind at Hornsby Bend. I will also add some contact information.

Unknown said...

Areas added to the map. Contact information: blindblog@jmillerphoto.com