Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Truncated Update

Blog entries are coming soon.  I've been busy with photo shoots here and there and I just haven't caught up here.  I spent one day last weekend at Pedernales Falls SP and I have a blog entry coming about that hopefully in the next day or two.  And then yesterday (Sunday) I visited three different blinds in two different state parks.  Figure on at least two additional blog entries from those visits and perhaps a third, just depending on how things shake out.

A quick bit of good news.  San Angelo SP has replaced the windows in the bird blind there.  When I visited yesterday there was a solid bit of food present and the water was flowing again the water feature.  This is very good news indeed and I'm hoping to make it back up in the next month or so to see if things continue to progress there.

No more news in terms of workshops or other special events at the private blinds.  But as I hear about things I will let you know.

Image:
Field Sparrow, South Llano River SP, ©2012 jmillerphoto.com

No comments: