Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And we're back...

Sorry y'all.  I have neglected this blog over the last few months.  What I thought was going to be a fairly straight forward process of coming home and setting up life again took much longer than expected.

It isn't that I have stayed away from photography.  But the shooting has been very close to home or the work that I was able to do when I was up in Ohio.  I underestimated the chaos that would be moving back home and starting up with a new job.

The good news is that I have started to ease back into photo blind shooting and reporting and will have a blog entry up in the next few days on a new blind.  I will unfortunately be undergoing some surgery in the next couple of weeks that will once again slow me down, but will give me a chance to get things like the blind map up to date and ready for the summer.

The other good news is that I have also found the life/work/photography balance that will probably work as this year starts to wind down and 2012 starts to spin up.

So I ask a little bit of patience as I get things moving again on this front and find that balance.  Stay tuned.

No comments: