Monday, March 2, 2009

February 28th/March 1st Report - No birding :(

Ugly weekend I'm afraid. Weather was not going to be conducive to bird photography at the blind at San Angelo State Park--no clouds at all to help diffuse things. Saturday I was thinking that Sunday I'd go back down to South Llano River State Park and hit something other than Blind #4. And then while running errands Saturday morning the check engine light illuminated on my vehicle's dashboard. I won't repeat the word or words I was thinking (I do try to maintain a G-Rating here), but I thought I still might make the run down on Sunday and take my chances. And then after getting the car home it would not stay running. More of those words that I can't use.

Needless to say, the weekend was a bust all around. Vehicle is back with me today in working order ($240 later). Hopefully it will continue to run through the rest of the week and I'll be making weekend plans...

No comments: